Have you ever wanted to see how your household’s water usage compares with other houses just like yours? You can now with the Water Corporation’s new tool.
Click here to can you can be a Water Watcher.
Here is what you do...
- You will need your water account number. You can find this on the top right-hand corner of your water bill.
- Go to watercorporation.com.au/waterwatchers.
It’s just as simple as that. Your results will let you know:
- how much water you use per day
- level of water usage which is considered waterwise
- % of more or less water you use compared to other houses in your location and with similar land size and occupants.
Good luck! And remember, stay Waterwise WA
Click here for more information on our waterwise plumbing services or give us a call at 0410662469 for any questions.
Stay Waterwise WA
#waterwise #waterwisewednesday #waterwisegardens #staywaterwisewa #waterwiseplumber #waterwiseplumbing #waterisprecious #waterwiseplumbingbusinessoftheyear #plumbing #plumber #plumbinglife #plumblife #tradie #masterplumberswa #masterplumber