You will be surprised how many burst water pipes go unnoticed. Water leaks that remain hidden for a long time can waste huge amounts of water and result in a MASSIVE bill from the Water Corporation.
At Bell Plumbing & Gas, we specialise in locating water leaks and here’s a few things we have learned along the way.
- If you have just received an unusually high water bill – that’s a sure sign you may have a water leak.
- If you can hear water constantly running.
- If the numbers on your water meter still spin when all your taps and water appliances are turned off.
- If you have a burst water pipe, you may see:
- an area of your grass or lawn that is soggy or have sunken pavers;
- greener patch than the rest of your lawn; or
- damp or discoloured patches on your walls and ceilings.
If you have a leak, you may also be eligible for a leak allowance on your water bill from the Water Corporation. Click here to find out more…
Good luck! And remember, stay waterwise WA
Click here for more information on our water leak detection services or give us a call at 0410662469 for any questions.
#waterwise #waterwisewednesday #waterwisegardens #staywaterwisewa #waterwiseplumber #waterwiseplumbing #waterisprecious #waterwiseplumbingbusinessoftheyear #plumbing #plumber #plumbinglife #plumblife #tradie #masterplumberswa #masterplumber